- The first one is The Nexus 6P This phone is the top of the market at the moment and is great! The finger print sensor on the back of it; so you can be sure your entertainment is secure
You can get it here
- Next is the UE ROLL if you want a good quality speaker which is dirt and sand proof and waterproof, this is the speaker for you! This is greatYou can buy it here
- If you want to give someone the oppotunity to up their Instagram game then this is a great camera for starting out in Photography. This the Canon EOS 1200D This camera has great customisability for all your ISO and Depth-of-field shots
You can buy it here
So, I’ve used Tanya Burr’s cookie recipe a few times before the first time it went awful and burnt. The second time, couldn’t go any better, they were golden and gooey, and then this time came along.
I’ve been saying for a while I wanted to bake and put it on my blog, What better than Tanya Burr cookies! And here it went. It wasn’t a good turn out!
So firstly I went and got all of my ingredients and utensils, all you need Is:
- 200g butter
- 300g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 325g self raising flour
- dash of milk
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- dash of milk (If mixture is dry!)
- 2 trays with baking parchment on
- An electric whisk
- Oven gloves
- Mixing bowl
- Knife or spoon (for measuring butter)
- Measuring scales
Now for the fun part; break-up and add all the chocolate into the mixture! Making sure you spread it out evenly throughout the mixture; It should look a little like this!
BUT TIDIER AND MORE PRESENTABLE!
put them in the oven for 10 minuets and after 10 take them out EVEN IF THEY DON’T LOOK DONE! Once they cool they will look nice and done! As shown here!
My favourite would be White chocolate, that’s what wanted as my advent calendar this year! What are you having? This was last years advent calendar!
What are you doing during this festive season, I know some of you don’t celebrate Christmas, however most of you do, like me. Hehe!
What would be your best present you would like this year, mines a bit ‘stuck in the ground’ as I want a MacBook Pro! That’s not going to happen!
And this is mine this year!
Thanks for reading